Local police forces deal with the devastating consequences of distracted driving every minute of the day.
National Night Out (NNO) focuses on building safer, more caring communities through relationships with local police and with your neighbors.
What if there was a way that allowed you to promote safety both on the roads and in your community?
SAFE 2 SAVE encourages people in a positive way to drive safe by rewarding them with incredible deals at reputable, local businesses. This leads to safer roads and safer communities.
We have a real problem:
- Drivers are 23X more likely to be in a car crash when they text and drive.
- In 2017, there were 100,687 traffic crashes in Texas involving distracted driving according to TxDOT.
- 444 resulted in deaths and 2,889 serious injuries.
These statistics leave you feeling conflicted- many of you are parents- you fear what distracted driving could do when it comes to your child’s safety, but in the same breath you also feel like you are losing time being productive, not to mention a false sense of losing touch with people, news, and events. You only have so much time during the day.
SAFE 2 SAVE believes that you should be rewarded for making the choice to drive safely.
Our goal? To create an app that truly changes behavior so that drivers are no longer holding their phones in their hands or on their laps.
How can you make a change in your neighborhood?
- Sign up to be a SAFE 2 SAVE Ambassador. (https://iu433-8d0e4e.pages.infusionsoft.net/)
- Start a campaign and competition with your community.
- Promote SAFE 2 SAVE at your National Night Out.
Become a Champion for National Night Out by downloading and promoting SAFE 2 SAVE at your local NNO event. Let’s deepen the relationships between our police officers and our neighbors through committing to safety, taking the vital step to drive without the distraction of our phones, and supporting local businesses in the process.