Drive SAFE 2 SAVE
Lives & Money.
Earn points as you drive undistracted and redeem them at local businesses you love. Texting and driving makes us all 23 times more likely to be in an accident. Is that text so important it cannot wait? Your loved ones are worth it! Download a picture of them on the app to remind you just how important they are.
Earn Rewards Towards
These incredible businesses care about our community and want to reward you for driving safely. Redeem your points easily at these participating businesses and show your support by telling your friends!
Participating Local Businesses
SAFE 2 SAVE LLC
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The user uses the SAFE 2 SAVE app to earn points when the user drives with more than 15mph. The points are given according to an algorithm that takes into account the minutes a user drives. In each 24 hour period, you may only redeem one reward at each business. Participating businesses may limit the number of rewards to offer during a given month in their discretion. You may not redeem more than one reward from each business in a 24 hour period.
Each business has the right to limit how many rewards they give out a month. If that limit has been reached for the month then that reward will disappear. If a certain discount reward is presented, you must use it on products or services that day rather than cashing it in for a gift card. You must allow the cashier or wait staff member to click Redeem in order for the reward to be given. This helps validate the reward and notify them to give you the reward.
At any point a participating business can stop participating in SAFE 2 SAVE.
Our Service may allow you to upload, post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, photographs, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content is yours and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity, and (iii) that the Content is not indecent, abusive, or in violation of any law. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on any intellectual property rights of a third party.
You retain of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you grant us the non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service without accounting or attribution to you or any other party. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
SAFE 2 SAVE may monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content not submitted by you found on or through this Service are the property of SAFE 2 SAVE or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that (1) you are at least15 years of age, (2) you hold a valid drivers license or learners permit, and (3) the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service. If you are between the ages of 15 and 18, you represent and warrant that your parent or legal guardian has read and agrees to be bound by these Terms and to be responsible for your use of the Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username, the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit Content in our sole discretion.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and remain the exclusive property SAFE 2 SAVE LLC and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of SAFE 2 SAVE LLC.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by SAFE 2 SAVE LLC.
SAFE 2 SAVE LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that SAFE 2 SAVE LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least thirty (30) day notice prior to any new terms taking effect. We shall determine, in our sole discretion, what constitutes a material change.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
SAFE 2 SAVE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with reasonable notice. You agree that SAFE 2 SAVE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the SAFE 2 SAVE (or any part thereof).
At any point SAFE 2 SAVE may adjust the point value of rewards.
Privacy and Data Collection
Data collected by SAFE 2 SAVE is for the user to know how many points they have and the collected data is provided to Safe2Save LLC and its partners for improving the app user experience, usability and performance. Data is saved when the user closes the app. We store the data collected and saved through the Service on a secure server.
Tampering with the data collection methodology will result in cancellation of the SAFE 2 SAVE account.
We reserve the right to terminate a user’s account in the event of a violation of these Terms. Each user must to create a SAFE 2 SAVE user account based on a valid email address or a Facebook account. Only one such account may be used on a given device. SAFE 2 SAVE should not be used as a navigation app, GPS or direction indicator.
Under these Terms, you may not:
- provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, offensive, or incomplete,
- The use of application(s) intended to provide fake GPS position, speed, accuracy or other similar fake GPS information is also considered a reason for termination of the account as detailed above. SAFE 2 SAVE is developed such that there is a known maximum number of points that can be collected in 1 day by one user account.
- Any user that presents more than that number of points in a certain day will not be considered truthful and we reserve the right to reset the number of points for that specific day.
- attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into SAFE 2 SAVE.
- Reproduce, publish, distribute or publicly exhibit materials provided with the Service, in whole or in part, without authorization
- Modify or create derivative works from the Service
- Decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to [re]create the Service’s source code
- Attempt to or encourage or assist others circumvent or modify any Service security technology or software
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to SAFE 2 SAVE or the computer systems and networks connected to SAFE 2 SAVE through hacking, password mining, or any other means
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of SAFE 2 SAVE content.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, SAFE 2 SAVE.
You agree that SAFE 2 SAVE may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your SAFE 2 SAVE service. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include but not be limited to: (a) breaches or violations of this Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification to SAFE 2 SAVE (or any part thereof), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity, (f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in the SAFE 2 SAVE’s sole discretion and that SAFE 2 SAVE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to SAFE 2 SAVE.
You acknowledge and agree that SAFE 2 SAVE contains proprietary and confidential information that is owned by SAFE 2 SAVE and protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You will not use such proprietary information in any way whatsoever except for use of SAFE 2 SAVE in compliance with the provisions of this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that: a) your use of SAFE 2 SAVE is at your sole risk. The application is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. SAFE 2 SAVE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express of implies, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose adn non-infringement. SAFE 2 SAVE make no warranty that SAFE 2 SAVE will meet your requiremtns; SAFE 2 SAVE will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. The results that may be obtained from the use of SAFE 2 SAVE will be accurate or reliable; any errors in the software will be corrected, SAFE 2 SAVE will be free from corruption, viruses, hacking, or other security intrusion.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SAFE 2 SAVE LLC NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR ANY REWARDS; (II) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; (III) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE; AND (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL SAFE2SAVE’s LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON CLAIMING THROUGH YOU EXCEED TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS ($25).
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVING SAFELY. SAFE 2 SAVE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM DISTRACTED DRIVING.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SAFE 2 SAVE LLC, its licensee(s) and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms, or c) Content posted on the Service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
SAFE 2 SAVE may provide you with notices regarding SAFE 2 SAVE, including changes to this Agreement, by email, SMS, text message, push notification, phone calls, postings on SafeDrive website, posting on social network, or any other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Notices shall be effective immediately. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the SAFE 2 SAVE in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you will be deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed SAFE 2 SAVE in an authorized manner.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SAFE 2 SAVE with respect to your use of SAFE 2 SAVE, superseding any prior version of this Agreement between you and SAFE 2 SAVE with respect to SAFE 2 SAVE. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. SAFE 2 SAVE’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to your use of SAFE 2 SAVE must commence within 5 days after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at infoasdffdsasafe2save.org.
Last modified: October 19, 2016
Safe2Save ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Safe2Save mobile application (this "App").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or Company or third party websites, including websites you may access through this App and websites through which you may log in.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party, including third parties providing rewards or other information through this App.
Our website and third parties may have separate privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Persons Under Driving Age
This App is not intended for persons too young to qualify for driver’s licenses, or for children under 15 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 15. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 15 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 15, please contact us at infoasdffdsasafe2save.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use this App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, photographs, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information"). This information may include personal information obtained by this App from a third-party website to which you have granted access, such as Facebook but will only include the public profile.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such reward preferences, information about persons in a social network connected to your account on this App (such as through Facebook), rewards score, coupon redemption history, or number or points accumulated.
This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in this App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this App and using this App. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use this App, it may use technology to automatically collect the following information:
- Usage Details. When you access and use this App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of this App and the mobile device on which you run this App, including traffic data, location data, accelerometer data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through this App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, home screen lock image, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. This App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please note, however, that this App will not store or transmit from your mobile device the following information unless you opt in to such storage and transmission: location information or accelerometer information. This App does not collect data about destination, route or way of driving. This App also does not collect speed or how fast the turns are taken. Further information on opting out of collection or storage of certain information is provided below.
If you do not want us to collect this information, then please do not download this App, or else delete it from your device.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of this App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
We offer third-party products or services in our App for purchase with safe driving points. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with this App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Solicit ratings and reviews of our App to improve our app to better serve you.
- Follow up reviews via live chat, email or phone inquiries.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate the breadth of our service and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use this App.
If you opt in to such use, we may use location and/or accelerometer information that we collect to monitor speed and location of your mobile device.
[We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or mobile device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business [and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them].
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our App users is among the assets transferred. · To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including this App [EULA], and Terms & Conditions.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your [email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-out by logging into this App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email [or text message] stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS] [or [PHONE NUMBER].
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out. You can always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to infowrerewwersafe2save.org.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by emailing your request to infoyhjkbnmsafe2save.org. You can also always opt-out by logging into this App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into this App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at infofdhdfghsafe2save.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to infoxcbxcvbxcvsafe2save.org http://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
The CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages. In accordance with the this law, we do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses, we identify the message as an advertisement, include the physical address of our business or site headquarters, monitor third-party email marketing, allow users to unsubscribe safely by using a link provided in each email, and honor such unsubscribe requests promptly.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of this App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of this App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Should a data breach occur affecting your personal information, we will notify you within a reasonable time period or as may be required by applicable law. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
College Station, TX 77845